Image Map

November 2, 2007

Notice anything different?

This sweet face just makes me smile and giggle a little too.

7 comments:

Jacinda said...

She's losing teeth more & more, huh?!?! Looks great!

Shelley said...

The "losing of the top teeth" always makes kiddos look so different. Still adorable!

courtney said...

Love it! Landry is the same way. She lost her first top tooth last week and the other top tooth is VERY loose-so funny!

Alyssa said...

"All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth keeps running through my mind :) Adorable!!!

Amber Smith said...

Erica,
One of the cutest Christmas cards I ever saw had a close up of a girl with her front teeth missing and said, "All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth.." Even if you don't do that, you need to snap a picture and send one just to me. She is just soo cute!

Tracey said...

Congrats Kaylee!!!
She looks so cute with all those teeth missing.
Bailey wants to lose a tooth so badly!

Robyn said...

I love it! Anna is just dying to lose some teeth. Apparently, lots of kindergarteners are losing theirs and she really want to as well. Did the tooth fairy visit?