I am going to list 7 Things about Kaylee:
1. She has a smile that will light up a room and definitely put me in a better mood if I am having a challenging day. Her laugh is infectious too.
2. She loves Bible class and school, anything that has to do with learning. There is not a teacher that is not your favorite or a subject for that matter. You love to read and so far have not picked up a book that you do not love!
3. She is a loyal friend and will call each of them her best friend. She does not play favorites and includes everyone.
4. She is very tenderhearted and loving after getting past her shyness.
5. She likes to be aware of new situations and what to expect.
6. She still can remember things that occurred when she was two years old. If I have ever forgotten anything I just have to ask her. My little sponge:-)
7. She loves her family and is happiest when we are all doing something together.
My firstborn at age One!
How sad and wonderful at the same time. I am sad the years are flying by but happy that she is growing into such a wonderful child.
Kaylee at Seven years old!
Thank you for giving us so much to be "thankful" for every day but especially today! We love you to the moon and back!

2 comments:
Happy 7th Birthday, Kaylee! You are such a joy to be around and Kylie is thankful for you everyday!! We love you and can't wait to skype you!!
Have a great weekend, birthday girl!! :)
7 years old sounds so old! I always think of you guys at this time of year. Glad you enjoyed a great Thanksgiving and a fun birthday celebrating your sweet girl!
Post a Comment