
I had to post these pictures of how Campbell spends her days at home when we have no where to go. That is right she spends her days dressing up as every princess you can imagine. Her favorites are the Barbie Princesses though. I just love watching her run into the den with a different dress on every 10 minutes or so. I had to take these pictures so I can use them in her wedding one day in the very distant future. She has so many dress-up clothes I bought a cedar chest for the playroom to keep all her things in. (shoes, purses, clothes, jewelry) She calls the chest her "treasure". At least they are all in one place now and she can play until her heart's desire is fulfilled. Fun times!


5 comments:
This is hilarious because Sydnee has the EXACT same outfit and wears it ALL the time as well along with alot of other dress up dresses:)
So cute!!
Believe it or not, my sporty-gal who would rather DIE than wear a skirt or dress NOW used to do the same thing. I miss the princess days... :-)
(shhhhh... her little brother has been known to get in on being a 'ballerina' as well -- saving those pics!)
Adorable!
Raina lives as Belle these days! LOL. Theya re SO cute when they are like this! Hope all is well with you.
Post a Comment