Image Map

September 30, 2010

Fall Ball

During the past few weeks Kaylee has been a busy girl. Cary decided she needed to play a little Fall Ball this year since she needs extra practice while making the transition to 10U this year. So far her team is going through some growing pains while learning how to pitch and hit from a teammate instead of a coach. I am very proud of Kaylee though because she always has a great attitude and does her best eventhough so far their closest win was a tied score the other night. The only bad part for me is that the games they play start around 7:45pm which means they are not over till around 9:00pm which is too late for Campbell and Cary is coaching so I have not gotten to attend very many. Of course I always get a play-by-play from Kaylee when she gets home. All I know is that she loves the game whether playing it or watching it on television. I am so glad that she has found something that she dearly loves.



Kaylee ready to catch!












No comments: