Image Map

November 1, 2010

Halloween 2010!!


Well another Halloween came and went sooner than we expected. Kaylee decided to be a chef, more specifically a pastry chef this year. Campbell on the other hand decided to stick to a beloved movie character and dress-up as Jesse. I thought that both costumes turned out great!! We again tackled our yearly tradition of meeting at the Robinsons' Home and then trick or treating all over our neighborhood. I think we ended up walking around for about 2 1/2 hours. The girls' bags were filled with candy and other treats by the time we headed home from the fun evening. At least I got my exercise so I could consume a snickers or two later;-)
Once we got home the girls wanted to hand out some candy at our house so we greeted several cute Trick or Treaters until the crowd started dying down and we had to head to bed.
I am so glad that we got to experience such a fun tradition again this year with some of our favorite people. My daughters are already thinking about what they will be next year. I am just glad we have a year to think about it.

No comments: