Image Map

May 13, 2011

Kindergarten Zoo Field Trip

Yet another day all the kindergartners look forward to is the Zoo Field Trip. I am so thankful that I have been able to be at both of my sweet daughters' zoo trips. Campbell was so excited all week to have Mom going with her and I am so thankful we have not yet reached the age where she does not want me there. (Hopefully that day will never come.) It was the perfect day to be at the zoo because the temperature had come down from 100* earlier in the week to a mere 83*. After walking around the zoo for about two hours and checking out several of the new exhibits we made our way to the park close by for a picnic lunch and playing on the playground. Around 1:00pm we left to run some errands together before going to get Kaylee from school. Another fun day to be a kindergartner!

No comments: