Image Map

March 26, 2012

Another Update...

Well last week the tile guys were here, well actually the past week and a half the tile guys were here. I think the backspalsh turned out great! I ended up going with a tumbled marble and I love it!!
The other side of the kitchen. Notice we are still waiting on the doors and drawers for the cabinets. I am definitely not going with an open concept there. Fortunately we have gotten a lot of rain lately, unfortunately it has delayed the sealing of the cabinet doors and drawers.
We have a functional kitchen sink and a beautiful pattern in the backsplash to go with it.
Just a picture of the tile floor. Not sure what the name of the pattern is but I am definitely happy with it. The color of the tile is great too because it actually hides dirt where as before the 1981 off white tile was ugly and hid nothing.
Here is the updated guest bathroom. We put the new tile in there along with granite, painted the vanity, new faucet, and framed the existing mirror. It looks so much better!
I am hoping that the remodel is complete this week and I can post pictures of a beautiful kitchen soon;-)

2 comments:

Kristen OQ said...

LOOKS Great! I didn't know you guys were remodeling. Perfect taste in everything...as usual! Wish I could see it in person.

Lisa Renee said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE The kitchen remodel!