Image Map

October 12, 2012

Wylie Homecoming 2012

Now that Kaylee is in 5th grade I found out Homecoming takes on a whole new importance in the form of a mum. Of course, I did not know this until the day before so I had to give myself a crash course in mum making. Never having done that before I think I did an okay job. I thought the boys gave the mums but evidently if there is no boyfriend (which I am glad we do not have one yet since we are just in 5th grade) the Mom gets to buy it, make it. Most of Kaylee's friends do not have or want boyfriends so that lead to a lot of crafty Moms. Here is the photo evidence to prove my craftiness.



I love these two girls and the friendship that they have had for several years now.

No comments: