I still felt like I was recovering from the Christmas Parties when the Valentine's parties arrived. The girls were so excited and I always feel so lucky that I have been able to attend the girls' parties over the years. Seeing them with their friends in such a fun atmosphere is such a treat.
Here is Campbell posing after decorating her cookie. Don't worry there was a lot more food on her plate before the party was over. I have never seen so many goodies sent by the parents in her class. They also painted pet rocks and played a game all in about 45 minutes time.
Campbell with her sweet friend Hannah
Campbell's class
Kaylee's party was a little bitter sweet for me because it is the last school party she will have in her elementary years anyway. Their party was a little different because they spent time eating, talking, and having a little dance party in the classroom. That was quite hilarious and made me realize how grown-up she is at the same time.
One group of desks...there are 32 students in Kaylee's class this year. Crazy!
Kaylee, AC, and Mattie
I am so thankful for the three girls in this picture. Their personalities are all very different and they bring out the best in each other. It is such a joy to be around each of them.
And Valentine's Day 2013 comes to an end...




No comments:
Post a Comment