Image Map

May 23, 2013

2nd Grade Awards Assembly

Yesterday was the 2nd grade Awards Assembly! Campbell was so excited because she is my daughter who loves all the attention being on her which is hilarious to me. I love that girl!
 She got A Honor Roll, Academic Excellence for having a 95+ average for the year in all subjects, and perfect attendance. I could not be any more proud of her grades as well as her character. She is a great friend to others and a super helper for her teacher. A few months ago her teacher told me Campbell is always wiling to help those who do not understand or need a little help in class. She called her a "little Momma" and said it is a joy to have her in class each day. That to me is priceless. I love watching her personality develop and seeing the heart she has for her friends and God. We feel so blessed to be her parents. Way to go Campbell!
 So proud!
 Ella and Campbell
 Campbell &  Daddy
Me & my baby girl

No comments: