Well the Express has wrapped up another softball season. As usually they gave all they had and played their hearts out. I cannot say enough about the positive attitudes and respect each girl has for one another as well as the adults around them too. In my book I would rather have that anyway than a winning team with a bad reputation.
Kaylee is still enjoying playing catcher and first base. She still wants to be where the action is at all times. I love to watch her play for the pure joy on her face when she plays well and shaving fun.
This season was also bittersweet...one of Kaylee's best friends who has played on her team for several seasons moved a week after the season was over to go to Germany. Sometimes it is hard to be in a military town. Shelby and her family are such precious friends of ours and we will miss them terribly but know we will see them again. We are happy that their family will be reunited after months apart. Good luck in Germany Blakleys!



No comments:
Post a Comment