Image Map

December 23, 2014

Our Family Pre-Christmas Christmas

 I cannot believe Christmas Eve is right around the corner. Every year we rush to get in a Family Christmas with the four of us before the rest of the family arrives and this year was no different. We took our usual tour of the lights at the state school then had to get a picture on Santa's lap. I cannot believe I can still talk the girls into this but I love it!

 We also managed to get some baking in to take to our neighbors as well as cookies to put out for Santa on Christmas Eve. Both girls had fun decorating them and they tasted just as delicious as they looked.

After taking in the lights around town and enjoying some Starbucks we came home to open our presents we bought for one another. Kaylee and Campbell had both asked for North face coats and as you can see could not wait to get them on. There were a few other gifts for each of them but these were definitely the biggest hit of the evening.

We were also blessed to get presents from Great Grandma Crenshaw in the form of homemade quilts for the girls. They loved them and could not wait to cover up with them all the time. I wish I had just a fraction of Great Grandma Crenshaw's talent. Once the presents were unwrapped and put away it was time to get some sleep before welcoming family in the morning. Let more fun begin! We cannot wait!

No comments: