My precious friend Mendy puts together wonderful events during the year for our church families to take part in with their children. In February she put together a Father/Daughter Sock Hop and it was adorable. I had the pleasure of being able to help put some of the magic together before the guests arrived. The menu in Dad's Diner consisted of sodas, floats, hotdogs, hamburgers and french fries.
There was this cute backdrop for pictures.
The entrance to Dad's Diner...
There were all kinds of games and activities like bowling, roller skating, dancing 50's style, hoola-hoops and many more.
All the kids had so much fun with their Dads and I had so much fun watching the looks on their faces as they took in all the experiences. I treasure the memories from all these events and the hearts and prayer that is poured into each one. Thank you Mendy!
No comments:
Post a Comment