Image Map

December 25, 2015

Christmas Day 2015

Well we left the cookie for Santa and I suppose he liked them enough to leave some wonderful gifts for the girls.
Here is the tree before the craziness of Christmas morning began.

 The opening of stocking stuff while the girls wait for their own paparazzi team to get in their positions. These are two well loved and documented girls.

 If you live in Texas, it is just not Christmas morning for a girl without some Kendra Scott jewelry.

 New mini iPads for the girls.
 A cute Texas Rangers purse for Kaylee.
 The last gift was some roller blades for each of the girls.
The last gift was what Campbell had been asking for for about a month or more. I still do not know where it came from but she wanted a Blue Merle Toy Australian Shepherd. I managed to track one down for the right price...the only catch was it would not be ready for a new home until January so this picture had to do. The girls named him Wrigley and against my better judgement we are a two dog household. What was I thinking?
Another Christmas morning has come and gone. All the preparations and festivities are over...now we just rest and enjoy time together with our new gadgets. I love this season and am so thankful we are able to celebrate the joy of it with so many that we love.

No comments: