Our afternoon routine is beginning to be a little slower since I have one child done with basketball. Campbell still has a few Saturday games left but not many.
Kaylee is enjoying not having practice after school each day by resting.
Wrigley managed to survive his first ever bath.
Campbell has continued to perfect her free throw...
and Papa and Nana have continued to make the trip to enjoy their favorite girls playing the sports they love.
Then there is the remodel which is still coming along as planned. You can see the design here of what the final layout of the bathroom will be when all is said and done.
No more holes in the floor with exposed pipes and I am thankful to say there have not been any surprise creatures roaming about either.
This is my soon to be closet which I think I will let Cary use. (just kidding, kinda)
the area for the bathtub and shower
I am getting more excited every day. I cannot wait to be soaking in the tub I picked out. A true dream come true.
This is my soon to be closet which I think I will let Cary use. (just kidding, kinda)
the area for the bathtub and shower
I am getting more excited every day. I cannot wait to be soaking in the tub I picked out. A true dream come true.
No comments:
Post a Comment