We have all gotten use to a more relaxed schedule around here, or at least Oliver and Wrigley seem to be finding time to relax and catch up on their sleep.
Just because she looked so cute.
Several months ago my Mom was diagnosed with breast cancer. It was caught early and required surgery and radiation. I surprised her and my dad by showing up for her last radiation treatment. I am so proud of the way my mom handled her diagnosis and treatment. She leaned on the Lord, accepted things from others when offered (which is hard for someone who is usually doing the giving), and tackled it head on. Dad was there by her side the whole way with constant support and encouragement. They are a great team!
I just love these two!
The Lord could not have given me better parents or examples of Him on Earth.
After the final treatment we went to have brunch then tackled some shopping at Spice and Magnolia. It was a great way to spend the day being appreciative for life and times like these.
The tile is going in on the master bath remodel and I am loving all of my choices which is a good thing since I can't really turn back now. Well not without a lot of extra cost.
Sometimes you just need some roses to brighten you day.
One of our Friday treat spots...Nikki's Swirl Shoppe.
A little view of Abilene from my Cancer Services board meeting one day.
We even managed to fit in an ACU girls basketball game one evening.

Just a few silly pictures of Campbell because she is a goofball and I love her.


No comments:
Post a Comment