When the time came for Kaylee's class she was more than ready. If you know my child at all then you know how excited that she gets about things. I love her zest for life. The minute they got out there she was ready to check everything out. She had fun feeding the donkey and the llama. I think you can tell from the picture which animal was the biggest hit. The baby goats of course! We had a long conversation on the way home about why we could not have a baby goat at our house. I do not think I have her convinced yet that it would not work. Of course, we are in the city limits so a goat is against the law...I think. If you notice her capris in the picture she wanted to wear them because she felt they made her look like a "farm girl". I guess the red and white gingham screams "farm girl" to her. I thought that was too funny.
April 3, 2007
May Farm in April!
Campbell's class was up first. I went out there and she was not so patiently waiting for another class to finish so she could get her hands on the baby goats. They were just precious. When her turn came she sat beside me and held one of the baby goats for several minutes. However, when I tried to take a picture she wanted to put the goat down. So this is the only picture I have of her actually touching one of the animals. If you have ever been around Campbell you know she is a little cautious especially when Mom is around. Notice the one finger touch that we have been working on when trying to be gentle:) Campbell had fun but when it came time to go I think she was ready.
It was a fun day for all! I cannot wait to see them in action at the Easter Egg Hunt on Thursday at school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Both girls look adorable!! I am sad when I look at them because I am really missing them grow up! Campbell looks so cute one- touching that goat.
I love watching Kaylee love the animals. I'm going to get her a goat for Christmas this year!!
We really miss Kaylee's sweet smile!
I saw a goat this weekend at Canton that was on a leash and had on a dress! I guess some people do have them as pets!
What a fun day at school! We took the girls to see some farm animals when we were in Lubbock and they LOVED it! Campbell is getting so big! What sweet girls you have :)
Post a Comment