
Last Saturday was a big day for Campbell because we celebrated her 2nd Birthday with a fun outside party! (This is the only picture of her actually being still and looking at the camera that I captured.) Several of her friends from church and YCW were able to come enjoy the fun along with grandparents and her great grandfather. We decided to cook out for everyone which was a great idea until our refrigerator decided to go out the day before. Luckily my sweet friend Lindi came to the rescue with an extra refrigerator so we were able to cook as planned. Thanks again Lindi! The party started at 11:00am and I do not think we stopped for a moment until it was over two hours later just the way two year olds like it:)
I think Campbell's favorite part was when everyone sang "Happy Birthday" to her. She just sat in her seat grinning from ear to ear and actually waited till we were done to blow out the candles. She was so proud that she could blow them out all by herself. As you can see she did not waste much time digging into the cupcake.
Judging from this picture I think she really enjoyed her cake:) I just love that little face.
After the cupcakes were all done all the children went to pull the strings on the pinata. Talk about an energetic group. They loved scooping up all the goodies. I think everything was gone from the ground in about a minute. So fun!!
The whole party went just as planned which was so nice. Thank you to all of our sweet friends and family who came, were so generous with their gifts and time, and made the party so special for our baby girl.
After everyone had gone Campbell got one more surprise from Papa and Nana. Here is her new favorite toy. I thought it was so cute and it even has a small storage bin in the back and a cup holder in the front. I am sure that many hours of fun will be had for a long time coming:)

Of course Nana and Papa did not leave Kaylee out. They got her a fun T-ball set which she and Papa had a lot of fun with. I have to say that she is pretty athletic which did not come from her mother. Kaylee was such a big helper at the Birthday Party and I am so proud of the sweet heart that she has already.
8 comments:
Happy birthday to little Campbell! I can't believe she's already 2!! Great pictures!
Wow...can you believe our babies are 2 years old?!? Looks like a fun party!
It looks like so much fun! Give Campbell a Happy Birthday hug and kiss from Brooke. I love Campbell's curls...I hope she keeps them, they are adorable!
Happy birthday Campbell! I CANNOT believe that she is 2!!!
Happy Birthday Campbell!
Happy 2nd Birthday, Campbell! I can't believe that your sweet baby is two! I love her car and her party... so fun!
Yeah Campbell! Hope you had a great birthday!!
Campbell Grace how did you get so big? We enjoyed your party and seeing you enjoy all of your friends at the party.
We love you.
Post a Comment