Later that evening after the shower we celebrated Campbell's Birthday. My Mom got her the cutest Princess cake so of course Campbell was thrilled. She loved blowing out the candles and having "Happy Birthday" sung to her.

She really had fun opening her presents from Papa & Nana, Great PaPaw, Uncle Don & Aunt Trudy, Duncan, and GG. We pretty much headed home with anything she could possibly want to ride outside as well as a camera of her own so that she can stop using Kaylee's all the time. Kaylee even managed to get a few surprises too. I cannot wait to post pictures of the girls in their bicycle helments...too cute. Thank you to everyone for all of the wonderful presents for the girls, they are already being put to good use. I have to say that the hands down favorite for the girls so far are the double strollers for their dolls. I pray they live close enough and are best friends one day and can walk their real babies around like this. Too fun!
On Sunday we celebrated Father's Day with three of my favorite men in the world ( my husband, Dad, and Papaw). Each of these men play such an important role in my life as well as in the life of my girls. I do not know how I got to be so blessed with such amazing examples of unconditional love, faith, honesty, and servants for the Lord and those around them. I thank my God for them each and every day. Each of them have helped make me who I am and give me wonderful support during all the many journeys of my life. Thank you! I love you all so much!
Also a Big Thanks to my wonderful Mom who worked so hard to make the weekend perfect for everyone, I love you!

No comments:
Post a Comment