
Monday was finally Campbell's Big Party Day! It seemed like every weekend was full in June so we decided to have her party on a weekday. She was really into the fact that it was Her Birthday Party this year. When I went to get her out of bed that morning she asked me if all her friends were here. I had to explain that "no" her friends would be here later when the party started. Then I started decorating outside and setting things up so she asked if all the kids were outside. I had to again say "no" but they will be here in a little while. Once they arrived she was so excited!!

I decided to have a swimming, playing, and bounce house party. We put one pool at the end of the slide to their playset and the other one close by. They had more fun sliding into the pool and then running and jumping into the other one. It is so much fun to watch a bunch of little children's faces when they get to the end of the slide and hit the water. The bounce house a sweet friend let me borrow was used some but maily the pools kept them busy.

After playing and a little snacking it was time for the cake. Can you guess what color the frosting was on the cupcakes? All of the children's faces pretty much looked like this. Next was the time Campbell had been waiting for...presents. Each time she opened a present she wanted to know who it was from and then she had to find them so she could say "Thank You". It was one of the cutest things ever! Last year I do not think she uttered a peep. It is amazing how much my baby has grown over the past year.

The last order of business was to hit the pinata. They all waited so patiently for their turn. There is just something about a bunch of three year olds trying to break open a pinata that is hilarious. Some of them had great swings already!
At the end of the party I was a little sad and a little relieved that it was over. Campbell had such a wonderful time and I think her friends did too. Thank you to all her friends, their Moms, and siblings for coming and making her Birthday so special. She is still talking about her fun Birthday party when all her friends came to her house!

8 comments:
Happy Birthday Campbell!!!
Our babies aren't babies anymore. I'm so blessed that we went through our pregnancies together... that we were able to share such a special time.
You know that we love you all and miss you!!
Happy Birthday Campbell Grace and thanks for such a sweet thank you note. We had mucho funno at your party.
Love, Lindi Lu & Crew
What fun!!!
It was fun! Happy Birthday!
Hi Erica!! So glad to have your blog address so I can keep up with your beautiful family. Now,if only I would join the 21st century...love you !
Happy Birthday, Campbell! Sweet girl!
Love the icing moustache
I love summer birthday parties! A plastic pool makes any party a ton more fun! :) I can't believe that Campbell is 3!!! Time is going too quickly! Girl- I hope you know that you and Dr. Ezzell were first on my list for help last week. I knew my Erica would come and rescue my from those evil wasps if I needed it! Glad you guys are having a fun summer-
She's so big! I can't believe it!!
Post a Comment