Image Map

October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween 2008!!

Well I hope everyone is enjoying a Happy Halloween!! Here are my two girls this year in their costumes before Trunk or Treat last night at our church. We have one Gabriella from High School Musical 1-3 fame and one Butterfly Fairy. They were both very excited about the holiday and a little shy too when it came to saying Trick or Treat but by the second row of cars I think they had overcome it. The candy helps a lot of course:-)















Kaylee's favorite part of her costume was the "T" necklace which of course stands for Troy Bolton.











Campbell was most excited about her wings. That was her only request this year is that she had wings.











Here is most of the crew from the Halloween Part we went to at the Robinsons' Home.











How would you like to have this crew show up at your door?











Campbell in action Halloween Night.











Kaylee after getting some candy...ready to move on to the next house.


I hope all of my blogging friends have a wonderful and safe Halloween. I look forward to the pictures of all of your children dressed up:-)

post signature

4 comments:

Traci said...

You have one beautiful Gabriella and one beautiful fairy there, missy! I miss the times when our girls would go together! :)

Shelley said...

Super Cute!!!

Alyssa said...

So cute! Glad that you had such a fun weekend!

Lisa Renee said...

PRECIOUS!