We have had a busy week and it is not over yet. We have definitely not had time to be bored which is a good thing but I have also not had time to do laundry which is not so good.

Thanks to my sweet friend
Meredith it has been a productive week too. She was gracious enough to invite some of us who went to Canton over for our first ever "Craft Day" where we made the most adorable tutus. We had seen them in Canton and Meredith being the crafty friend that she is said we could make them so we did! I feel like I have just become friends with the young version of Paula Dean and Martha Stewart all in one package. There is nothing Meredith cannot do, maybe some of her talent will rub off on me:-) She even had two crafts laid out for the children as well as a very delicious brunch prepared. It was so much fun to feel crafty and get to have

some great time talking with friends.
This picture is our finished product. Don't we have the cutest models ever!
We have also attended "Open House" at Kaylee"s school as well as Campbell's school this week. It was fun to get to see some of there school work and visit with their teachers a little. We even got to do a fun family craft together at one of the schools. I love seeing them interact with their friends and the way that they both enjoy being where they are during the day.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend with your families!


3 comments:
The girls look so stinkin adorable in their matching outfits! Absolutely precious! We'll have to get a picture of all 4 girls since we have those outfits too!
I love this time of year when you get to pull out all the new fall clothes!
Those tutus are ADORABLE and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the matching outfits. I do that and will until they protest (well maybe not the first protest)!!!
How cute are your girls! I love the picture of their matching clothes. Oh, I wish I could dress Ella and Hayden alike, but I'm sure that would be a little strange. Thank you for the sweet comments. You are too precious. I wish I could channel some of that Paula Stewart or Martha Dean. Ha! :) Huge hugs!
Post a Comment