Well last night Kaylee lost her 7th tooth! I am sure that the 8th will be soon to follow since the new teeth are already half way in. She was so excited to wake up this morning and find another gold dollar in her tooth fairy box. I am sure it will be the main topic of conversation for her today. I still remember the excitement involved with each lost tooth. Such a fun stage of life. My first baby is growing up so quickly.

Of course Campbell had to be in on the action too. She wanted her picture taken with her Diamond Castle heart necklace. I am not sure which Barbie it belongs too but it makes her smile to wear it. She even had to put it on for school yesterday:-) I wonder if she will forever be a girly-girl, only time will tell.
I love these two precious girls and feel so blessed each day to be their Mom, thank you Lord!
Of course Campbell had to be in on the action too. She wanted her picture taken with her Diamond Castle heart necklace. I am not sure which Barbie it belongs too but it makes her smile to wear it. She even had to put it on for school yesterday:-) I wonder if she will forever be a girly-girl, only time will tell.
I love these two precious girls and feel so blessed each day to be their Mom, thank you Lord!

5 comments:
Yah, Kaylee! Kylie will be jealous. I think she is still on her 6th tooth and it is a BIG deal- let me tell you.
Campbell looks so cute with her necklace on. Oh course she will always be a girlie-girl!!
Landry lost her 7th tooth, too, a few days ago. Can you believe how fast their growing up? It's crazy!
I'm enjoying reading all of your catch-up posts--keep 'em coming!
Emma's front 2 teeth are loose right now. They'll probably both be gone by Valentine's...I'm not sure I'm ready for her pretty smile to be altered. I can't imagine what she'll look like when there are 7 teeth gone!
Can you please get a video of you playing basketball? please?
That are both growing so fast!! Such cuties :)
Wow! Wasn't she just born yesterday??? Didn't she just get those teeth????
Thank you for those sweet comments for Carson's birthday. It's hard to believe our first borns are growing up!!
Love to you and Cary!
Post a Comment