The New Year started with a trip to the zoo with some friends since the weather has been so nice. Both of my girls love to go to the zoo so it was a real treat to pack a picnic lunch and play with friends.
I just had to include this picture of Abba, Campbell, and Morgan running as hard as they could to go feed the ducks. Priceless...
I have to include a picture of my two girls who are growing up way too fast. These are the dresses Papa and Nana got them before Christmas.
Here is a picture of Papa and Nana when they came to visit us one weekend and spoil us a little while Cary was hunting. (I was so glad to have my husband back after hunting season, too bad tax season started already and I am about to lose him again.)
Next up for the month was the "100th Day of School" which Kaylee was so excited about. Each student was suppose to come up with an example of "100 things" they collect or draw 100 of something. Of course, Kaylee chose stuffed animals and thought it would be great to take 100 of them to school. Luckily Cary came up with taking a picture of the 100 stuffed animals and taking it to school to show which was much easier.
This picture is from a Birthday Party at the Grace Museum. Campbell loved driving her friend Davis around in the ambulance. Of course she was way too busy to look at the camera.

5 comments:
Look how much shorter Morgan is that Abba and Campbell! She takes after her SHORT Mama! That was fun... we need to plan one again!
That stuffed animal picture cracks me up! I can just see Cary and Kaylee walking into school with bags of 100 stuffed animals! Good idea, Dad!
okay, she definitely has a future in cake/cookie decorating...that is awesome. I would buy one of those! I'm with you, where did January go?
And she's ALIVE!! The stuffed animals cracked me up....the girls look adorable as usual (love those dresses)....your mom is looking great- tell her I love her hair like that..... and those cookies are awesome!!
I miss you more than Edward loves Bella! :)
I want to know where you all keep those 100 stuffed animals!
Great pics!
I can't believe how big your girls are getting! Love the black velvet dresses too...so cute.
Looks like a fun month in Abilene!
Post a Comment