
Since Kaylee had a school holiday today I decided we would get a few things done and have some fun along the way. After a delicioius lunch at Olive Garden and some Halloween costume shopping we went to the DRI Pumpkin Patch here in town to get a few fall pictures. We even talked some friends into coming along;-) I had never been to this Pumpkin Patch before and it was so cute. They had several spots for photographic opportunities, a hayride, lots of pumpkins for sale, and a really yummy chocolate shop. (I refrained but the girls and Cary enjoyed some.) The two things I found most delicious sounding were the chocolate dipped twinkie and the chocolate dipped turtle cheesecake on a stick. I am sure I have gained 10 pounds just typing the words and looking at them today;-)

Here are Kaylee and Campbell with some of their best friends "M" and "A". These four children love each other so much that they have never even had an argument.
My sweet girls!
After a few more pictures, purchasing a few pumpkins for my mantle and kitchen table, and a lot of running around the pumpkins we were off to share the chocolate treats with Daddy at his office. I would say our trip to the Pumpkin Patch was a huge hit for us all!
2 comments:
GREAT pics. I need to get to the Pumpkin Patch!
That sounds like a great one!! The girls look so cute,as you do too! I just love this time of year and pumpkin EVERYTHING- creamer for my coffee, bread, roasted seeds, and seeing pumpkins all around the house and yard! SO FUN!
Post a Comment