Friday Morning before opening presents for Christmas #1.







(Colt, Kaylee, Catch, Chenna & Campbell)
Kaylee and Catch patiently posing for a photo. They are only about 3 1/2 months apart in age so they have a lot of fun playing together. There was a lot of laughter coming from these two over the few days we were there.

Kaylee with some of the Boxcar Children books, she loves to read.
(Great-Grandma Crenshaw with Grandma)
We were so excited that Great Grandma was able to be with us this year, what a blessing. Campbell took a special liking to her especially when they found they had a common love of putting together puzzles.
All the grandkids plus one for Christmas #2 on Friday night.
(Colt, Chenna, Campbell, Kaylee holding Devon and Catch holding his foster brother Shane)

Colt giving the Hook'em sign, I love that he has such good taste despite being born and raised in Oklahoma;-)
Campbell and Chenna posing.
The youngest member of the family. Sweet Devon celebrated his First Christmas this year. He was very excited about all the toys that made sounds so I am sure his Mom and Dad will have all of the catchy tunes running through their heads in no time.
The last Christmas complete. I have to say that although the Christmas Season was fun I was glad to get back to our routine on Monday.
No comments:
Post a Comment