Image Map

April 1, 2010

Softball through Pictures

I just had to post a few of my favorite shots I captured of Kaylee's first official game of the season.



Kaylee in her hitting stance. She looks like such a pro;-)









Kaylee ready for the ball as her best friend Anna runs to second base. Later in the game Anna hit the ball and Kaylee tagged her out on second base. I asked Kaylee what she said to Anna and she said "I told her I was sorry, I was just doing my job." (hahaha)


I love this picture of Cary giving Kaylee five while he is coaching first base. They get to have great one on one bonding time during softball season and I love watching them!

A quick story: At the end of each game the coaches get the girls together to talk about the game and give a pep talk before snocone time. Last night all the girls were very excited about the snocones and were not focusing on what the coach was saying. I heard Kaylee say "Listen it is not about the snocones people, it is about the game!" I had to chuckle a little inside. That's Cary's girl!

No comments: