On Monday we got to celebrate Kaylee's achievements in 2nd grade this year. The Awards Assembly went well and she managed to get an award for completing 2nd grade as well as an award for maintaining a 95 or above average for the whole year. I still cannot believe that the school year is almost over for Kaylee. It is amazing how much faster the year goes when you are the parent and not the teacher;-) I am so proud of all of Kaylee's accomplishments this year including being Star Student last 6 weeks. You are such a joy to me and I am so proud of you and blessed that God chose me to be your Mother.
Also on Monday we got to go to Campbell's last YCW pre-school program ever!! I cannot believe after 4 years there she will not be returning next year. For about three weeks now Campbell has been singing the songs of which I believe there were five and reciting her memory verse in the car everywhere we go the big day arrived. What I did not know from being in the car was that she would have hand motions to go with every single song and she did not miss a beat. Campbell loved being on stage and showing us all of her talents.
We loved being able to watch her too. I am so proud of my baby girl and cannot wait to see her perform again this weekend in her dance recital.
It is wonderful to have two amazing girls to celebrate!!
No comments:
Post a Comment