Image Map

May 5, 2010

Where are we?


In case you have been wondering where we have been I can pretty much guarantee it has been at a ballpark somewhere watching Kaylee play. There is nothing she would rather do than play softball. I have to say that there is nothing like watching your children do something that they enjoy with every fiber of their being. She is really good this year, it seems like everything just clicked. Kaylee loves playing first base because she says "that is where the action is." Batting is going great too. The past three weekends she has even been piked up by other teams to play with them. The most important thing is that she is having a great time. Even though I was never an athlete on a sports team I really love being a Softball Mom.

If you do not find us at the ballpark then you are probably going to see me running all over town for all of the end of the year activities taking place at both of the girls' schools. I remember as a teacher cramming every possible fun activity I could think of into the lesson plans the last few weeks once testing was over. That is when all the fun began;-) Here is a picture of Campbell from Cowgirl/Cowboy Week at her school. She was so excited to get to dress up and also ride a horse. Her school really has made learning fun over the past few years that she has attended. We are going to miss all the familiar faces when she is in kindergarten next year. Well I am off to the races or so it seems. Hope you are all enjoying the end of year activities too.

No comments: