If you have been around my sweet husband long you have heard him brag about his recessive genes when it comes to our girls. Well it seems Campbell became the lucky one to get her Daddy's eyes in color and vision. I took both girls to the doctor for their Well-Visit before school starts and found out Campbell could not see as well as we thought she could. So off we went to our wonderful friend, Dr. Gabe, who informed me she was nearsighted and hooked Campbell up with these precious glasses.


The first picture shows her cute brown framed glasses with little blinged out hearts on the sides. The second photo shows her wire rimmed glasses which are equally precious. I love this precious face and think she looks great!
So far she has been very excited to put on her glasses each day so I am hoping that continues. Kaylee has been a wonderful Big Sister and told her how lucky she is to get to wear glasses and how only special girls get to wear glasses. I love my girls!!
No comments:
Post a Comment