Image Map

August 22, 2010

Pup Squad

On Saturday both of my daughters decided to sign up for Cheer Camp (aka Pup Squad). Yes, you read that right BOTH of them. If you know Kaylee at all then you know she is more of a softball/ basketball type athlete than a gymnast. I have tried every year since kindergarten to get her to sign up and every year there was no interest...until this year. Do you think maybe her sister participating had anything to do with it?
Here is Kaylee with her sweet friends Laurel and Anna. They were very excited to see each other and get started learning all those cheers. I cannot believe they are starting third grade on Monday. Kaylee has known Laurel since the three's class at Pre-K and Anna since before kindergarten. I love that they have remained close and are still so happy to see each other.

Here is my baby with her sweet friends Ella, Morgan and Mallory. I cannot believe these four precious faces are old enough to start kindergarten on Monday. Seriously, where has the time gone? I am looking forward to many future birthdays, cheer camps, play dates and all around fun with these girls.

Both Kaylee and Campbell seemed to have a great time cheering and learning a routine for 2 1/2 hours. The first thing out of their moths though was that they were tired and hungry. I had to laugh. Thanks to all the Cheerleaders for putting together a fun day for my girls.

No comments: