Image Map

April 4, 2011

Spring Break 2011

We had a great Spring Break this year. The girls and I had a lot of fun at the movies, the zoo, and sleepovers with friends before heading to Waco for some time with Papa, Nana and Papaw.
Here are a few photos of our crew at the zoo. It was a beautiful but cool day so there were tons of people at the zoo. We even waited in line for quite a while to ride the train that was there for the week.

Once we arrived in Waco our days were filled with shopping, playing and getting spoiled by family. Campbell really got into the shopping, once she figured out she wore a shoe size 13 she was pulling every 13 off of the shelf and stacking it in a tower form for us to buy. Kaylee also got into the shopping this year but her eye was a little more particular. I think other than the shopping, a favorite for the girls was the trip to Lion's Park. The time we spent there brought back so many memories for me, of course I also remembered it being much larger when I was little. The girls rode the train, the boats, the flying space ships and the new beautiful carousel. Thanks for all the fun Papa, Nana and Papaw!! The girls are already ready to come back and have more fun.











No comments: