Two weekends ago Kaylee had the opportunity to play in a tournament in Clyde with her Express teammates and was also asked to play for her former basketball coach on his select team in a tournament in Abilene. Of course, when we asked Kaylee if this was something she wanted to do she replied with, "The more softball the better!" That's our girl! I prayed that Kaylee would find something that she loved to do and I believe for the time being we have found it. The girl could eat, breathe, and sleep softball/baseball. I love that she and her Dad have this in common and I am learning way more that I ever wanted before about softball/baseball.

Kaylee loves playing either first base or pitching. The picture below of her having a blast makes all the time it takes and crazy schedule we have right now worth it.
She has had the chance to pitch in two different games and both times she surprised me with her ability considering she has had virtually no practice this year.


Now you will see Kaylee is in the blue uniform playing for the Rage. She played two games in Clyde this Saturday and then three games in Abilene.
Then three more games in Abilene on Sunday. We were all getting a little exhausted at this point but Kaylee played like a champ.

Campbell spent a lot of time asking for money for the concession stand. I was broke by the end of the two days but she was happy.
The fun has only begun at our house but we love every minute of it because I know this time will soon be gone but the memories will be with us forever.
1 comment:
Erica- I'm not sure you will remember me, but we were at ACU together. You were also a huge encouragement to me several years ago when we adopted our daughter from Vietnam. I was just re- reading old blog posts I wrote during that time and was reminded of just how much your encouraging comments meant to me. Thanks so much for that.
Also, your girls are precious! I love the way you talk about them.
Erin L.
Post a Comment