Image Map

April 12, 2012

Easter 2012

Well Easter was so wonderful this year! We did a lot of traveling but received a lot of blessings in return. On Friday we headed to Dallas for Kaylee to participate in Bible Bowl at LTC. We got to spend time with some of our dearest friends and family. I decided LTC is like a big C of C family reunion. We all had a blast and what is not to love when you are staying at the Anatole.
Here are Kaylee and Campbell with a few of their cousins. (Catch, Colt, and Chenna)
After LTC was over we packed the car back up and headed to Waco for time with more family. (Kaylee and Campbell about to start the egg hunt at Papa and Nana's house.)
Our beautiful girl looking at her loot. I love that she smiles so big her eyes almost close. How could you not be happy with that precious face looking at you.
I could not get a still shot of Campbell because she was to busy hunting eggs. I love the excitement she has for things and her fun spirit.
My Mom, Papaw, and Uncle Don
My parents with Papaw and our girls.
Our family with Papaw
Two of Papaw's grandchildren and two of his great grandchildren
(My cousin Duncan, Uncle Don, Aunt Trudy, Papaw, Kaylee & Campbell)
We had such a wonderful day together because we got to start by worshiping our Lord as a family. I felt so blessed to be sitting in church with my precious family and just feeling the love we have for each other. Our God is an AWESOME God! I knew when we left church it would probably be the last time I would share a pew with my Papaw since his health is failing. It was so beautiful to hear him sing, hold his hand, and share a smile together. The rest of the day we spent eating a delicious meal together, laughing, talking, and just enjoying each other. Thank you Lord for family and days like this. I pray you all had a Happy Easter with those you love.

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

I'm so glad you got to spend Easter with your granddaddy! What a blessing for all of you. Thinking about you...carolyn

Oh, by the way, your mom is gorgeous - I know where you get your beautiful looks!