Well during the month of December I felt like I lived up at the girls' schools. It was a great thing though to be able to go to so many celebrations and see them interacting with their friends. A little bragging from their teachers is always good for a Mom to hear also.
Here is a picture from the BIG 2nd grade Gingerbread House Making Party! This happens each year for the 2nd graders and they all look forward to it. Imagine 12 second grade classes lined up in front of butcher paper lining the floors with everything they need to make a gingerbread house in front of them. Remarkably it was relatively calm because they were all so busy making their creations. Campbell had a blast and I have to say I was a little sad to never experience this again. I just love her personality and the way everything just had to be in the perfect place. She was one of the last ones to finish.
Here she is with her completed masterpiece.
I also got to attend Kaylee's class Christmas Party. I just love the sweet young lady she is becoming. The party was filled with BINGO, a lot of Treats, and some fun prizes. I cannot believe this was her last Christmas party at school since they will not have them in 6th grade. made this Mom sad to think about all the time that has gone by and what time I have left. I am not going to think about that too much right now though. Just living int he moment and enjoying days like these.
This girl is always enjoying life. Look at that big smile!
Also during the same week as the parties we had a special lunch for Campbell's class a few of the Moms put together. It was also pajama day so they were living the good life. Love the picture of me and Campbell with the inflatable Santa. It just would not be Christmas without some fun holiday decor.
Here is my sweet girl in her Christmas music program. I did not get many pictures because I was in charge of the video camera since Cary was at a meeting out of town. She got to dance, sing, and play an instrument so I suppose you could say she is a triple threat. I love that she has a good time performing. Notice she even had to have a necklace on that day.
Here is the whole group in the music program that day. I think this was just three of the second grade classes. There are so many they have to break up the performances over a 3-4 day period of time.




No comments:
Post a Comment