I cannot believe that my baby girl is eight years old! (Well she will be officially on Sunday.) Where has the time gone? That is a question that I have been asking myself a lot lately. I suppose it is true that time flies when you are having fun. This girl is definitely fun!
On Thursday afternoon we had her birthday party at Primetime. She was so excited for her big day because this girl loves getting attention so birthdays are complete joy for her.
Campbell decided on the party package that included 2 games of bowling, pizza, laser tag, and tokens for the arcade. A big cookie cake and presents too of course.
I have to say Primetime did a great job of having everything set up for us when we arrived. Once the guests got there it was time to get the party started with some bowling fun!
Campbell's friend, SJ, after getting a spare.
Campbell bowls a little like her mother;-) Notice the great form.
Mallory just having fun. These girls were some great bowlers. One friend even broke a 100 score.
Here are the girls all locked and loaded for some laser tag. I could not believe how excited they al were about this. It was hilarious!
Laser tag time.
Thank you to all of these sweet friends for taking the time to come and celebrate Campbell. You all made her day! When we got in the car to leave she said it was the perfect party and she would not have changed a thing! I am so glad. thank you Lord for good friends and great memories.





No comments:
Post a Comment