Well with summer has come some more activities for our girls. A little basketball and tennis anyone...
Kaylee played on a select basketball team this summer to improve her skills while having fun with friends. She enjoys playing and has a lot of sweet teammates. Her coach is someone who is a friend of ours and who is competitive but in a good way. Kaylee enjoys playing for him and we enjoy the experience as well.
A little action running shot during one of her games. The summer season is over for her team so we are on a basketball break until the fall.
Then there is Campbell who started tennis lessons in January and has really picked up on things fairly quickly. She shares a lesson with her friend Mallory which I believe helps motivate her for the better most days.
Here she is practicing her serve.
I love that she has decided to make tennis her sport because my Papaw use to sit and watch tennis on the television for hours. He loved it! Each time we go to lessons I cannot help but smile just thinking about him watching from heaven and getting a chuckle out of her.
I love my girls and the talents they each possess that make them who they are each day. They may decide tomorrow that these sports are not for them and if they do then that is fine. I will still have the good memories of this stage of their lives and grin fondly.





No comments:
Post a Comment