Image Map

July 19, 2015

A little Birthday, a little Fishing, and a lot of Fun!

 Once I returned home it was Cary's turn for his annual fishing trip with some dear friends. Of course, we had to celebrate his birthday first. He is 39 and holding for the next year. I just love these three so much!
 Somewhere picturesque in New Mexico.



(Kaylee, Addie, Campbell, & Cooper)
 While the Dad's were fishing we went to see Minions, that sounds like an even trade, huh?

 We also had some fun bowling...

 I think I was the big winner because I got to spend time with these two and I had the highest score.

We had a great week of girl time but were more than happy to have this guy home and refreshed from his trip. Fishing is good for his soul and after a grueling tax season it is always a welcome treat.

No comments: