Unfortunately, the annual swim party indicates that the time has come for school to start. Where has the summer gone? I am so thankful for this tradition, I still cannot believe that we have been doing this since they were in fifth grade. (I think?)
Morgan, Anna Claire, Kaylee, Maddie, and Ella Kate
Class of 2020!
I also took Kaylee to get her make-up professionally done since she is in 8th grade now and slightly interested in the process. Of course, she always says she does not understand the need for make-up because people should be confident in themselves and not need make-up to feel beautiful. I love that I am raising a confident girl!
There is bad lighting in this picture but you get the idea.
Well, like it or not school is about to begin so I suppose we are as ready as we will ever be. Bring on the early mornings and busy schedule, I will have my coffee ready so I can keep up.
I also took Kaylee to get her make-up professionally done since she is in 8th grade now and slightly interested in the process. Of course, she always says she does not understand the need for make-up because people should be confident in themselves and not need make-up to feel beautiful. I love that I am raising a confident girl!
There is bad lighting in this picture but you get the idea.
Campbell and SJ matching at church one Sunday, unplanned. Great minds and style from these two!
Campbell at meet the teacher with Ms. Scott
Campbell at meet the teacher with Mrs. RichardsonWell, like it or not school is about to begin so I suppose we are as ready as we will ever be. Bring on the early mornings and busy schedule, I will have my coffee ready so I can keep up.

No comments:
Post a Comment