On August 8th we made the trek from Abilene to Sunray to surprise a precious lady for her 85th Birthday.
It was so much fun to see the look on her face when we were all gathered there for her.
Cary's grandmother raised ten children (two of whom are in heaven with Papa Joe).
It was so sweet to see them all gathered together with almost all of the grandchildren and great grandchildren present.
Uncle Jack's sweet wife, Pam, made the cake. I am not sure if you can tell from the picture but she included little cakes around one big cake. The smaller cakes were each of the childrens' favorite flavors along with the larger cake being Grandma's favorite.I know that this took a lot of time and was definitely a labor of love. Out of all the cakes I believe there was a flavor to even satisfy the pickiest appetite.
Here are my precious nieces and nephews along with my daughters.
We decided to take advantage of us all being together and snap a few pictures on Sunday before everyone headed home.
The Beard siblings
The outlaws even made it in a picture as well.
I just had to include this picture of Campbell and Londyn.
We had a short but wonderful weekend filled with laughter, good food, lots of visiting, celebrating, and of course church with the family.
Happy 85th Birthday Grandma!
No comments:
Post a Comment