
I just wanted to take today to tell the one I love Happy Valentine's Day! Sweetheart this one's for you.... where do I even begin with my wonderful husband?? I thought I would start with the Top 14 Reasons I Love You:
1. Your wonderful Christian leadership in our home.
2. The way you always know what I am going to say before I say it.
3. The LOVE you have for me unconditionally.
4. When you smile my heart still beats faster just like it did the first time we met in 1996.
5. Somehow you make each year of our marriage better than the one before.
6. Just watching you with our daughters and the way you absolutely adore them and they you.
7. The way you always encourage me to take time for myself while you watch the girls.
8. Little things that you do for me each day that do not go unnoticed even though you may think so at times.
9. The servant heart and love you have for the Lord.
10. Comfort you give me when I am feeling down just by holding me and not saying a word because you know when I want to talk and when I just want to be silent.
11. The way you are always striving to do what is best for our family.
12. You helped give me the two best gifts I have ever received. Our beautiful girls!!
13. How you always make me feel like I am the luckiest girl in the world when you look at me like I am the most beautiful girl in the room where ever we go.
14. I always knew that you would be a wonderful father but I never knew just how great you would be until the time came. You are amazing!! Our girls will be blessed to find someone like you one day.(in the distant future)
As Kaylee always says and Campbell will too one day,"Daddy you are the best...out of all the Daddy's in the world I am glad you are mine....I love you to the moon and back." Thank you for being my Forever Valentine!! Thank you for being my rock and my soft place to land at the end of the day. Out of all the men in the world I am glad the Lord blessed me with you as my husband. I love you!!!
7 comments:
I have to say that you are one lucky lady and Cary is just as blessed to have YOU in his life.
What some precious little girls!
That is a precious picture of your two girls!
Cary is a wonderful example but YOU, my dear are half the reason that he is as great a man and father as he is. You are a wonderful mother and wife and are always putting others before yourself. Thanks for being a great example to me!
The girls are too cute and you and Cary look mighty fine as well!
Wow! That gave me goosebumps! Very very sweet! Hope you guys have a wonderful Valentine's Day!
Awwww, what a sweet post to your sweet husband! I hope y'all have a very Happy Valentine's Day! I have been meaning to leave a similar post all day for my Valentine, but haven't been able to yet! So, I guess if it's there by midnight, it counts, right?!
You are such a sweet and loving wife and honor Cary so much by your words about him.
That is a wonderful post about Cary! Cary is one of my favorite people and it was neat to read about all the reasons that you love him:)
I am so glad that you guys found each other... and that you have been blessed with such sweet little girls! Happy Valentines Day!
This is the sweetest thing! You have encouraged me to put a little positive thinking back into my posts.
Post a Comment