
"I really do not want to be here."

"Is this good enough? I really want to go play."

"What am I looking at?"

"We really like the little pumpkins:)"
Of course that night the virus hit Campbell at around 11:00pm. I felt so sorry for her because she has never been sick like that before. She did not know whether to cry or just sit there in shock. Around 1:45am she went to sleep in her bed. At 7:00am the next morning I called in a sub for me and sent Cary off with Kaylee for school. Campbell seemed to be fine all day so at least she had a quick virus.
Cary went to San Antonio for business on Wednesday night and as things go around here Kaylee got the virus at around 11:00pm. Unfortunately she had the worst virus so far. She was sick every hour on the hour till 7:00am. By the time morning came I was dragging but Campbell was ready to eat and play. I once again called in a sub and then called my sweet friend Lindi to take dinner to some friends of our since I obviously could not. She came by the house to pick up a few things I was suppose to deliver with the food and even brought me coffee and a doughnut. Let's just say that I was really missing my husband. It was a very long day. Lindi again came to my rescue by bringing us dinner too. (Thank you so much sweet friend.)
I was so excited when Friday got here:) Cary returned home, I got to get out of the house for the first time since Monday, and we all got some sleep.
7 comments:
Yuck! Hope this next week goes MUCH better!
Oh man! I'm glad the sickness is over now. Hoping that you'll have a fun (and virus-free) week ahead!
Oh yuck! I hate when the whole family gets a virus like that. Glad everyone is feeling better. Did Cary ever get it?
Could my nieces be any cuter? Seriously they are adorable. Can't wait to see you guys! Love you :)
Kristen-
Cary got it this morning. I used cleaners all over the house before he got home on Friday...it must be one strong bug.
Erin-
No Canton, this is the weekend that we will be in DC. I have already told Lori we need to plan a spring trip to Canton too. Maybe we will get to talk some then:)
I am so sorry you guys were sick! Especially without daddies around for back-up! Glad you guys are getting better!
Post a Comment