Image Map

February 14, 2007

Happy V-Day!


















12 comments:

Jenni at talking hairdryer said...

Hi Erica! It's Jenni, your student teaching carpool buddy! I found your site through Lisa Phillips. I have enjoyed catching up on your life. Your girls are beautiful! Have a great Valentines' Day!

Kristen OQ said...

You have two cute Valentines!

Anonymous said...

They are SO cute. I loved their matching outfits yesterday, you always have them looking adorable. Happy Valentine's Day!

courtney said...

They are so cute! I love that you love to dress them alike and have them wear bows!! Happy Valentine's Day to you!!

Nicole said...

Kaylee is looking like such a big girl! You sure have 2 cutie-patooties!

mcjacobsjournal said...

I love getting to see everyone's Valentine cuties!! Your pictures are precious....and, of course, so are their outfits. :) I love "I'm Yours"----we didn't have any this year, and your picture made me wish we did!!

I hope y'all have a wonderful Valentine's Day! Cary (just like Mark) has a housefull of Valentine dates, doesn't he?!

Nicole said...

You always have your kids DECKED out! I just love it. Those Valentine pictures are awesome!

Thanks again for the Diet Coke. It totally hit the spot!

Anne said...

Where did those adorable matching outfits come from? Too cute!

Landrea said...

oh my goodness - i have the cutest nieces ever!! hope you had a great valentine's day!! love you :)

Traci said...

Beautiful girls!

Did you put me at the bottom because I made you erase all of your links? ;)

Love ya!

Sarah B said...

The girls look so sweet in their Valentine's outfits! My girls are so far apart in age it is close to impossible to find matching outfits!
I hope you all had a very Happy Valentine's Day!

Fifi said...

Hi Erica
What beautiful girls you have!
This is my first visit.. I am interested in getting to know you better!
Fee