I figured that you were all tired of looking at the flowers and the dining room but I really have nothing new. We had a pretty uneventful weekend.
Kaylee did get to have a Daddy/Daughter Date Night on Saturdaynight along with an afternoon of running errands together. I love to see the two of them have some special time together. I feel it is so important for her to form a close relationship with her father. There are so many times that I remember spending time with my Dad and feeling so special. I know it had a lot to do with me marrying someone a lot like him. There is nothing like the love a father can give his daughter. Kaylee came home with the biggest smile on her face and a play by play of all the things they had done. My heart overfloweth with love for my wonderful husband who looks forward to spending time with the girls by himself and for our two precious daughters. I am looking forward to sending them off on many more Date Nights.
5 comments:
I was just telling Chris over the weekend how he & Gracie need to go on another date together. I love seeing him be such a good daddy to our girls! They're both sick right now so they're bonding as we speak...although it's not quite that enjoyable right now!
Aww, that is so sweet! Kirk does the date night thing w/ Cameron alot too. They usually go to see a movie & out to eat. She always LOVES that time w/ just her & daddy. I agree, the relationship between a father & daughter is SO important. What a blessing to have husbands that know the importance of this, and show it with their daughters. =) I, too, have many memories of doing things w/ my dad, and to this day have a very close relationship with him!
Those date nights sound precious! How fun!
AWW. That is the sweetest thing. Glen has date time with my girls too. They love to go to breakfast with him. It is all they talk about before AND after.
We are blessed with such awesome husbands and great daddy's to our kids. Not everyone has that, ya know? How lucky are we???
That's great - way to go Cary! James is taking Kaitlyn to a Daddy Daughter Valentines dance/dinner on Thursday night. That should be interesting!
Post a Comment