Well here is the post I have been waiting for! The two ugliest bathrooms in our house have finally been redone.

I took the former bathroom pictures when we came to look at the house for the first time, so they are not the greatest. You can definitely get an idea though. This was the guest bathroom Before. The crazy paisley wallpaper had to go. What you cannot see is that they had a burgandy stripe wallpaper on the opposite wall, it was a lot better than the paisley. Still not Great though.
Here is the guest bathroom now. We put up a paintable wallpaper with a fun swirl pattern and painted it a deep red. It looks so much better. Sorry to all the guests we have had who got ready in the old one. We are now new and improved and ready for company. Those of you who went to Canton with me will notice the towel holder.
Here is the Master bathroom as we first saw it. The former owners had spent a lot of time faux finishing these walls with no texture on them. They were a purply-plum with a white faux pattern all over them. Let's just say it did not make me want to get up in the morning. The green tile is not my favorite but as you will see it is better now.
Here is the Master bathroom now! I actually can say that I like it. We put in new fixtures and hardware. What a difference some texture on the walls, paint, and updating make.
Here is the wall above the bathtub. Another Canton purchase at work. The old owners had a silver framed mirror here. So not only were there mirrors on each side of the bathroom with the his and her vanities but you could also see yourself getting out of the bathtub or shower. Lovely! I much prefer the iron piece. Notice how the green tile now blends with the bathroom. Yeah!
I will have to show you some of the other before and after pictures of the rest of the house on another day.
9 comments:
Your bathrooms look AWESOME. Isn't it so rewarding to fix something up and see the results. Our house needed redoing too... and it was lots of fun to see the finished product. Can't wait to see more! Next time you come through Hamilton, give us a call...
Your bathrooms look wonderful! PLEASE come help me when I finally move! You've got talent :)
I knew I should have snooped around when I was there for the shower! I missed seeing everything but the living room/dining room :(
It looks awesome!
They both look GREAT! LOVE the colors! Also, loved your dining room. I have always said wherever we live my dining room will always be red. Its actually my favorite color and can be seen in every room of my house but its the only room I HAVE to have the walls that color! Fun canton purchases and they look great!
WOW! You guys HAVE been working hard getting things done at your house. It all looks great...anxious to see more pictures of the rest!
YEA for the red bathroom. It looks great and I am very impressed. Our red bathroom is gone! :)
Great job! I did recognize the towel rack, now I'm looking for that very destructive celing tile wall hanging. :-)
BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!! How great!
I am so proud of you! You have done a great job, sister!!
I can't wait to come and see it in person. You have inspired me to get busy painting the house. I am about a quarter finished!!
Post a Comment