A Makeover
Well I finally jumped on the band wagon! A sweet friend over at Splat Designs made me a new template and I love it. I highly recommend her services if you are looking for a fun change in your blog. Hope you are all having a wonderful week.
16 comments:
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your new blog!!! So cute and colorful! I'm going to have to check out Splat!
Your blog looks awesome! Your friend did a great job!
Really cute!
I love it so much!! I'm going to have to cave in and get one!
Loved talking to you today!
I LOVE it!! She did such an awesome job! I have yet to see one she has done that doesn't look good though!
So..I need to know what kind of trick you guys are playing on Nicole?? Huh huh??? What have you got up your sleeve ERICA?? haha =)
WOW!!! Very nice -- love the new look!
I love it!
I LOVE IT! It is very cute!
Love the new blog! It looks great... I need a new look, too!! Hope you and Cary and the girls are all doing great!...
So cute. I have "blog envy."
Wow! That is the cutest design I've seen so far!! I'm too dumb to figure all these new templates out, but when I do, I hope it's half as cute as yours! I especially love the sweet pictures at the top of your CUTIES. :)
I'm lovin' it. You picked a very fun and cool design!
Hey, Erica! Love the new look! Lindsay just finished mine, too. I think she is so much fun! Yours looks perfect for your little family! Pink, pink, and more pink! Adorable!
It looks GREAT! I have been trying to get Josh to change my blog. It seems to be getting more and more antiquated. I love the new look! Very cute!
This looks so much like you! I love it!
Erica... Hey Amy and I are meeting in Abilene for a few days during Spring Break. We are going to the zoo on Wednesday if you want to meet us with your girls. Email me and I will give you my cell number!! sdhale@htcomp.net...
Post a Comment