Image Map

January 7, 2008

Abba's Party

On Sunday afternoon both of my sweet girls got to go celebrate Abba's 4th Birthday at the Bear Connection (which is a lot like Build-a-Bear). Since I had a baby shower to attend Cary got to take the girls and spend some fun time with them. Kaylee was very excited to be able to pick out a stuffed animal and see all the other children. Campbell on the other hand was happy to be at the mall and getting to see Mrs. Lindi (Abba's Mom). Cary said that both girls picked a stuffed animal right away so he was pretty excited until they both started changing their minds.

It only took Kaylee about 5 minutes or so but Campbell was having a little bit harder time making a decision. That is until she overheard Lindi telling another parent that if she were getting to pick an animal she would get the moose. Evidently, that is all it took because Campbell marched right over and picked up a moose. She did not change her mind again. I thought that was hilarious, as did Cary. Kaylee on the other hand picked out a precious flop eared bunny that she named Fluffy. Both girls were very happy with their decisions. Cary said the party went great! Of course it did because Lindi is such a planner:) When it came time to open gifts Campbell wanted to sit in Mrs. Lindi's lap but Cary held her off for as long as possible. In the end Abba was opening gifts and Campbell was sitting in Lindi's lap. I am so glad that both girls had such a great time! When I returned home they could not wait to show me Fluffy the Bunny and Marty the Moose (named by Mr. Mark). Neither Kaylee nor Campbell have put them down since returning home. Thank you Abba for inviting my girls to your party, they had a blast!

6 comments:

Nicole said...

I love Campbell's princess dress in the previous post! She looks so beautiful. Sounds like y'all have your calendar full of parties and fun times (and a late Christmas...goodness, you make me tired just reading about all of it)!

By the way, we played loaded questions on NYE with the Ownbys, Rutledges and Frenches and YES, it is a funny game!

Shelley said...

Those parties look like so much fun! I really miss things like that in larger cities. Your girls are adorable as always! Love the pink outfit... so girlly :) Girls are so much fun!! I am glad God blessed me with three of them :)

Jennifer H. said...

Your girls are beautiful! What great Christmas pictures.

When we were in A once we took Kaylee to that place and she had such a hard time deciding which animal she would build! She loves it, though!

Lindi said...

I'm glad everybody had fun. Again, I love "Marty the Moose". She has good taste! Thanks to Cary for bringing the girls and for being a part of her special day to help and make it magical. I'm sorry I gave you such a hard time about putting a picture of me on your blog. Love ya

Ashley said...

Your girls are beautiful. I can't believe how much they are changing and changing. What fun memories you guys are making!

Amy Smith said...

I just wrote this huge comment but for some reason it erased. I just found your blog, again, since I haven't blogged in forever. I am excited to read more about your life. I am ready for you to come visit so that you can come and share some adventures with me.