Image Map

January 5, 2008

Campbell's 1st Princess Party

Today, Campbell attended her first Princess Birthday Party for her sweet friend Mallory. Since she had been talking about it since Friday night, let's just say she was very excited. She literally could not get her cute dress on fast enough. Sometimes we have to change our mind several times before deciding on an outfit but not today. The girl was pinked out! I loved it!
Once we got there I think she was a little overwhelmed by everything. I tried to talk her into trying the bounce house and even offered to hold her hand on the slide but she would have none of that, until "her Lindi" talked her into trying the slide. This is Lindi my sweet friend who is so special to Campbell and the rest of our family as well. Can you tell who is having more fun? I love that there is someone else that she feels so comfortable with since most of the time she is quite the Mommy's girl. The rest of the party she played and ran around with the other girls. Mrs. Kelly and Mallory were even sweet enough to let Campbell help open a few gifts. Somehow she started off at the back of the pack watching Mallory open presents and by the end she was beside Mallory opening with her. It was pretty funny. When it came time to leave Campbell got the cutest Princess purse with all kinds of goodies inside. I found out just what all they were on the way home. At one light I turned around and there were Starburst wrappers everywhere, at the next light I turned around to see her window decorated with Princess stickers, and by the time we got in the driveway she had a necklace on her head because that is as far as she could get it with a bow in her hair. This trip home only took about 5 minutes so I had one busy Princess in the backseat. Thank you Mallory for letting Campbell be a part of your special day! I am so thankful for each Princess present at the party today and their parents because I know that my daughter is going to have some amazing friends to grow up with and in turn we do too.
Thank you Lord for the blessing of friendship. Our cup truly runneth over.

1 comment:

Lindi said...

Okay, so maybe I gave you too hard of a time posting pictures of me. Thanks for including all the sweet thoughts. I love Campbell too and I think she can sense it. Thanks for letting me a part of their lives. I'll try to set a good example. :) Love ya