I thought this picture was hilarious of Campbell by the pool with her goggles on.
After spending the rest of the afternoon in the pool we took a trip to Lulu's for dinner. Since we are Jimmy Buffett fans and he and his sister own the place we had to check it out. It is a fun place with sand for the kids to play in and various games to play outside. The food was good but you go more for the atmosphere than the food. By the end of the day we were all once again worn out.
We decided to take a break from swimming and go to the local outlet mall for some retail therapy in the form of "back to school" shopping. I made the poor decision to wear my cute new pair of Volatile flip-flops which rubbed blisters on my feet about half way through shopping. Once I could take it no more I ducked into a shoe store and bought a pair of shoes so my feet would not continue to die a slow death with each step I took. After that we were back on track. I managed to find several things for each daughter, mainly for fall/winter season. The best store was the Sketchers outlet. Kaylee loves Sketchers so in turn does Campbell since she wants to be big like Kaylee. Each girl got two pairs, the Twinkle Toes were their favorites. It was so funny! After a full day of shopping it was time to refuel and what better place than Lambert's Cafe "Home of the Throwed Rolls". Both of the girls loved being able to raise their hand and have a roll thrown to them by an employee walking by. The food was plentiful and delicious. If you are ever near one you have to stop. Thus ended another day in Gulf Shores.
No comments:
Post a Comment