Papa and Nana sent the girls some money for souvenirs so we hit a few of the local shops to find the perfect treasures. Kaylee got a water globe, a small bottle of sand and shells, a shell bracelet, and a mood ring. Campbell quickly found 4 rings, a shell bracelet, water globe, and a bottle of sand and shells. I walked out with a Christmas ornament for our tree which I try to remember to do each time we go somewhere new. It was a very successful shopping trip.
After all of that we returned to the condo to take in the amazing view one more time and get our bags packed a partially loaded in the car. By that evening we were all ready to get home so we made the 16+ hour trip all on Saturday. The girls did great in the car and I had saved a few surprises for them so that helped. It was so nice to sleep in our own beds that night and wake up the next morning in our home. I am definitely ready to be at home for a little while. We all decided to try a family vacation in a cooler place next time, like Colorado.
1 comment:
Looks like y'all had a great trip before the busyness of school begins!
Post a Comment